Dominus Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
Please for the sake of my eyes EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
Please for the sake of my eyes EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
Please for the sake of my eyes EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
Please for the sake of my eyes EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
Please for the sake of my eyes EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
Please for the sake of my eyes EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
Please for the sake of my eyes EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
Please for the sake of my eyes EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
Please for the sake of my eyes EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation

+2
Kitsune
ecstasy
6 posters

Please for the sake of my eyes

ecstasy
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

Please for the sake of my eyes Empty Please for the sake of my eyes

Post  ecstasy Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:30 am

Can we please change the colour scheme of the forums? Even if it's just making the gray a little darker?

Anything someone uses any of the following colours (which happens quite often):
    colour
    colour
    colour

It puts a lot of strain on my eyes and causes a migraine if I look at them too long, which I have to if I wish to read whatever is posted.
    Kitsune
    Kitsune

Please for the sake of my eyes Empty Re: Please for the sake of my eyes

Post  Kitsune Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:40 pm

ecstasy wrote:Can we please change the colour scheme of the forums? Even if it's just making the gray a little darker?

colour
    colour
    colour

It puts a lot of strain on my eyes and causes a migraine if I look at them too long, which I have to if I wish to read whatever is posted.

Alternatively, people could just stop being fucktards with the colors and use them only during things such as character bio's. Not like you HAVE to read a character bio. I never do, I just scroll through the pictures and quickly stereotype the character... because it'd be nice of me to actually READ what your character is like... and god forbid the legendary Bitchtegra is nice, right? Can't go destroying my reputation now.
    Neko
    Neko

Post  Neko Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:09 pm

Kitsune™ wrote:
    ecstasy wrote:Can we please change the colour scheme of the forums? Even if it's just making the gray a little darker?

colour
    colour
    colour

Alternatively, people could just stop being fucktards with the colors and use them only during things such as character bio's. Not like you HAVE to read a character bio. I never do, I just scroll through the pictures and quickly stereotype the character... because it'd be nice of me to actually READ what your character is like... and god forbid the legendary Bitchtegra is nice, right? Can't go destroying my reputation now.
    Please for the sake of my eyes Thumbs-up-gif
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

Post  τΐgσ Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:44 am

Kitsune™ wrote:

colour
    colour
    colour

You know, to be honest, I'd personally thought you'd been improving. Going around posting hate comments on most of the threads you visited today doesn't really help your image.
    Kitsune
    Kitsune

Post  Kitsune Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:24 pm

τΐgσ wrote:
    Kitsune™ wrote:

colour
    colour
    colour

You know, to be honest, I'd personally thought you'd been improving. Going around posting hate comments on most of the threads you visited today doesn't really help your image.

I don't really care.

I'm going to be donating WAAAAY more money then this community would EVER need, and may not even play here. I don't owe anyone anything.

Also, I offered a solution to the problem. Maybe not in the nicest form, but I still did. Therefore it wasn't destructive criticism, but rather a more darker form of CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:47 pm

Trolling and faggotry isn't appreciated, get out.

-Ecstasy
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Post  Milkdairy Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Thread closed.

Kitsune: You provided a valid argument.

Otherwise, I see blind criticism of Kitsune in this thread.

All comments in this thread and the OP will be considered.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:31 am