Dominus Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to. EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to. EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to. EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to. EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to. EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation

3 posters

A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to.

Poll

Stay as an admin + developer or just be a Dev?

[ 1 ]
    A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to. I_vote_lcap13%A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to. I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 6 ]
    A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to. I_vote_lcap75%A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to. I_vote_rcap [75%] 
    [ 1 ]
    A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to. I_vote_lcap12%A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to. I_vote_rcap [12%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Katelyn
    Katelyn

A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to. Empty A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to.

Post  Katelyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:07 pm

Now, about a week ago I was promoted to an admin, as most of you guys know. I were just wondering if what I were doing was bad/good, and if possible, please give me some C&C, it would be much appreciated.
    However, if you feel that I am a lousy administrator, then please be honest, I won't get mad. I just want your current opinions.

Thanks for your time, -Pankate
    Warpizzle
    Warpizzle

A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to. Empty Re: A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to.

Post  Warpizzle Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:36 pm

I don't know how you're doing. BUT. I know you'd be doing well. Do me proud, Pankate. Very Happy
    (Cute how you used my nickname for you. Razz)
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to. Empty Re: A question reguarding something i'd like you to honestly answer to.

Post  Milkdairy Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:50 pm

You suck GTFO

(kidding)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:06 am