Dominus Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
DHSRI Ranking and Security Access Information EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
DHSRI Ranking and Security Access Information EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
DHSRI Ranking and Security Access Information EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
DHSRI Ranking and Security Access Information EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
DHSRI Ranking and Security Access Information EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
DHSRI Ranking and Security Access Information EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
DHSRI Ranking and Security Access Information EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
DHSRI Ranking and Security Access Information EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
DHSRI Ranking and Security Access Information EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation

DHSRI Ranking and Security Access Information

Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

DHSRI Ranking and Security Access Information Empty DHSRI Ranking and Security Access Information

Post  Milkdairy Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:29 am

Director: The Current Head of the Initiative.

Science Team: In charge of the ongoing Research and Maintenance of DHSRI Research Projects

Military Staff: In Charge of aiding Allies in combat, Securing Priority Targets and Items, And Executing advancements in case of War

Humanitarian Staff: In charge of Disaster Relief and Diplomacy for Allied and Neutral Co-Existing Communities

Security Access Levels:

Level One: Basic Surface and Surface Utility Access, Basic Underground Access

Level Two: Advanced Underground Access And Underground Utility Access aswell as Above mentioned

Level Three: Access to the above And Medium Priority Security Areas

Level Four: Full Access

Level Four-S: Security Access Up to Level Three Aswell as Access to Core room and Affiliated Rooms and Utilities

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:45 am