Dominus Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
Post dumb shit you recently did! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
Post dumb shit you recently did! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
Post dumb shit you recently did! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
Post dumb shit you recently did! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
Post dumb shit you recently did! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
Post dumb shit you recently did! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
Post dumb shit you recently did! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
Post dumb shit you recently did! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
Post dumb shit you recently did! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation

+8
ecstasy
Milkdairy
Thismannolongeractive
Shisno
τΐgσ
TheBloodMaster
Law
Warpizzle
12 posters

Post dumb shit you recently did!

Thismannolongeractive
    Thismannolongeractive

Post dumb shit you recently did! - Page 2 Empty Re: Post dumb shit you recently did!

Post  Thismannolongeractive Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:23 pm

I learned a valuble lesson today... NEVER EVER GO INTO A PITBULLS TERRITORY. I was on my normal walk and I decided to wander to a part of the neighborhood I have not been to much. So I go on a little adventure thing and I hear a low growl when I am walking into the woods. Suddenly I hear a louder growl and I am thinking "I am screwed" suddenly I am being tailed down the street by two pitbulls. I am running like hell jumping peoples fences going into there property only to be chased by MORE dogs.
    I soon got lost and I was panting for air on the side of the street. The dogs were done chasing me so I was relived at the moment and I started to walk back in the way I came. I managed to reach a home I remembered seeing and regained my sense of direction and continued onwards towards home. I decided I wasn't done walking after I found where I was so I continued around the street and decided to hook around and go back home that way.
    I then made it up the street and saw a black pitbull and this is REALLY where the 'Dumb shit' Kicked in. I felt mad because I just got chased by pitbulls so I grabbed a rock (not a big one a tiny one) and grinned. I never meant to hit it but guess what? I DID hit it by accident. I don't know what I was doing but I went crazy at the moment being a dumbass and yelled at the pitbull I just hit "COME AT ME!"
    It was staring at me growling ever sense the small rock I threw hit him, I then almost pissed my pants at the moment knowing it was about to eat me so I slowly stepped back and then darted off. I heard loud roaring barking behind me (I never knew I could run that fast) The sound of barking and running got louder and I was screaming a random assortment of cuss words in terrible fear for my life. I ran for a while then the worst thing possible at the moment happened... I tripped.
    Stumbling to get up I yelled in fear rolling and stumbling down the street trying to regain my balance then I discovered the pitbull chasing me had stopped chasing me a street back and I hadn't noticed it. To add on to how dumb I felt a adult brought his little girl inside after seeing me running from nothing. Embarassed

(I wish I had a way to film my dumb stuff I do)
    Thismannolongeractive
    Thismannolongeractive

Post dumb shit you recently did! - Page 2 Empty Re: Post dumb shit you recently did!

Post  Thismannolongeractive Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Show girls my armpit nuff said got lunch free though for it XD
    ecstasy
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

Post  ecstasy Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:43 pm

You are aware that like, nobody believes any of the things you post.
    Thismannolongeractive
    Thismannolongeractive

Post  Thismannolongeractive Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:33 pm

*I took it, and threw it on the ground* wrote:You are aware that like, nobody believes any of the things you post.

Yeah I am aware of that but true or not the thought of people doing these things are funny, just wait till I get a camera then I film dumb stuff. Smile

It still makes me mad people don't belive I do these things Sad

People can belive if they want to or not but there not the one gettin paid to do the dumb stuff so I am happy.
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Post  Milkdairy Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:58 pm

I pay people in school to hit people, therefore creating internal conflict Wink
    Thismannolongeractive
    Thismannolongeractive

Post  Thismannolongeractive Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:13 pm

I had headphones on listening to some MCR in the class near a computer. No one relized I was listening to music cause I had my hood up until I accidentaly started singing not relizing I was singing the song "Helena" Everyone was staring at me and stuff I was embaressed cause I never meant to do that. Smile
    ecstasy
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

Post  ecstasy Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Spent 3 grand for a new sound system in my car.
    I think that itself is stupid enough.

But 8000 watts of bass is just amazing.
    Thismannolongeractive
    Thismannolongeractive

Post  Thismannolongeractive Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Very dumb but brave... I got in front of school at lunch time and sang "Jar Of Hearts" Not all of it just a verse lol. It was with the mic. Smile
    Mush

Post  Mush Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:18 pm

you're such a shit talker
    ecstasy
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

Post  ecstasy Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:03 am

Mush wrote:you're such a shit talker

I went to upvote this, and sadly realized I wasn't on reddit.
    Thismannolongeractive
    Thismannolongeractive

Post  Thismannolongeractive Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:31 am

I just do dumb shit... why can't anyone accept that. I am not lying Sad
    ecstasy
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

Post  ecstasy Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:17 am

hvacmaster wrote:I just do dumb shit... why can't anyone accept that. I am not lying Sad

Because none of it is actually believable.
    Thismannolongeractive
    Thismannolongeractive

Post  Thismannolongeractive Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:47 am

I ask to use mic to sing song out of a dare my friends gave him... People say it ok, I sing feel dumb end of story.

(Doesn't sound to impossible)

Last edited by hvacmaster on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspell)
    Shisno
    Shisno

Post  Shisno Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:53 am

I went into Applebees for dinner, and when the waiter asked for our drinks, I asked for Coke, he said "Is pepsi alright?" I slammed the table and said, "No it is NOT alright." he laughed and agreed with me.
    Thismannolongeractive
    Thismannolongeractive

Post  Thismannolongeractive Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:15 am

Shisno wrote:I went into Applebees for dinner, and when the waiter asked for our drinks, I asked for Coke, he said "Is pepsi alright?" I slammed the table and said, "No it is NOT alright." he laughed and agreed with me.

Lol... That is funny, I did somthing like that before it was with my mom and I got bitchslapped lol
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

Post  τΐgσ Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:21 pm

This isn't exactly recent, but one time I went to a restraunt and got an old fashioned glass bottle of root beer (FUCK YEAH)

Before I left, I put a napkin in the top and put some water in it to make it look like a Molotov Cocktail, then left it there.

The server came back as we were leaving and looked at it like he didn't wanna touch it.
    Thismannolongeractive
    Thismannolongeractive

Post  Thismannolongeractive Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:18 pm

I was in my math class said to my teacher Mr. Ottinger "Hey Mr. Ottinger"
    He turned and looked at me then I said raising my fist "Jesus man"
    He just looked at me like confused then continued with class

I was browsing the topic Random stuff thread and found a topic with the link to the Jesus Man video giving me the idea
    Neko
    Neko

Post  Neko Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:39 pm

hvacmaster wrote:I was in my math class said to my teacher Mr. Ottinger "Hey Mr. Ottinger"

I was browsing the topic Random stuff thread and found a topic with the link to the Jesus Man video giving me the idea
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ

Post  τΐgσ Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:26 pm

hvacmaster wrote:I was in my math class said to my teacher Mr. Ottinger "Hey Mr. Ottinger"

I need to try this.
    Thismannolongeractive
    Thismannolongeractive

Post  Thismannolongeractive Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:14 pm

There was a mentally disabled kid and her family who thought they could skip to front of line on black friday 5 minutes before midnight. So it was time to go in and someone thought they deserved to go in first so she blocked people and I walked straight into her saying "Move it! My family needs a T.V!" Then the mental girls family was over run and swarmed Sad
    I feel dumb mean and awesome... we got our T.V first atleast
    Law
    Law

Post  Law Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:33 am

Okay, I removed all of page 4, because it was just mainly flaming. Stop that shit.

On the other hand: I threw 50 DKK out of the window and now they're gone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:41 am