Dominus Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
Ok, what do you guys not like about me EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
Ok, what do you guys not like about me EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
Ok, what do you guys not like about me EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
Ok, what do you guys not like about me EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
Ok, what do you guys not like about me EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
Ok, what do you guys not like about me EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
Ok, what do you guys not like about me EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
Ok, what do you guys not like about me EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
Ok, what do you guys not like about me EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation

+5
Stokesy
Kommadant Solis
Warpizzle
Neko
TheBloodMaster
9 posters

Ok, what do you guys not like about me

Poll

do you guys like me?

[ 2 ]
    Ok, what do you guys not like about me I_vote_lcap20%Ok, what do you guys not like about me I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Ok, what do you guys not like about me I_vote_lcap60%Ok, what do you guys not like about me I_vote_rcap [60%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Ok, what do you guys not like about me I_vote_lcap20%Ok, what do you guys not like about me I_vote_rcap [20%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Poll closed
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Ok, what do you guys not like about me Empty Ok, what do you guys not like about me

Post  TheBloodMaster Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:03 am

I have noticed that to get anywhere near fixing my problems with people, I must know their problems with me.

oh yeah, things you can NOT say because I already know

Grammar - obvious, I get that like 5 times a week.

my Killington RDMs on that TTT server- that issue is long dealt with and known.

Any issues pertaining to voltaic- obviously, if you judge issues I had from voltaic now, you are a moron.

and please, be as brunt and honest as possible, you cannot troll me, so please, be as brunt as possible and help me,
    Neko
    Neko

Ok, what do you guys not like about me Empty Re: Ok, what do you guys not like about me

Post  Neko Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:13 am

Well, I guess you're tolerable, buuuut.

-You're full of yourself.

-A lot of your posts are irrelevant.

-You lie.

-Downright annoying.
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Ok, what do you guys not like about me Empty Re: Ok, what do you guys not like about me

Post  TheBloodMaster Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:45 am

-You're full of yourself.

-A lot of your posts are irrelevant.

-You lie.

-Downright annoying.

thank you, but one question, that's what I'd like to know,

what did you think made me not right for the job of admin?

by the way, I'll be honest, my posts have been irrelevant lately because I have not posted nor played on DRP in weeks, I'm staring to get back into it.

and yes, I lie, but who doesn't?

and for annoying, I agree I am very stubborn,

thank you for your time,

NEEEEXT?

Warpizzle
    Warpizzle

Post  Warpizzle Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:36 am

1. You took the word Blunt and made it into Brunt, so I suspect that your memory of the word is horrible.

2. Your posts are mostly irrelated to the actual topic of the thread, starting flames.

3. You seem to talk as if you know everything, especially about weapons. I can tell you don't, and that's annoying to me.

4. You are an annoying person in general. Try to be calmer, and cooled down.

5. You seem immature, childish at most times.

Hope that helps.
    Kommadant Solis
    Kommadant Solis

Post  Kommadant Solis Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:30 am

Well.... I hate how you are so stubborn, it is really annoying, like War said, you think you know everything when you really don't.

Another problem is that you are kinda needy, thing is, I know your type, hell, NW has that type as a OP who happens to be one of the most hated players on Dom... All im saying is, try being a normal user for a while, calm down... RP a bit... if you prove you are mature people will come to respect you.
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:01 am

Well, hmm, things to note of me:

well, stubbornness is clearly a problem, that needs fixing.

and brunt can be used in this context :L

like brunt force.

and yes, I do act like I know a lot of guns, the truth is that only goes as far as sniper rifles XD

and yes I'll calm down guise.

EDIT: it appears people don't like me, ah well, good thing I put that there.
    Stokesy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Post  Stokesy Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:20 pm

I generally don't like you.
    Oh, who am I kidding.
    I'm being too light on the subject, you want the truth, here's the truth.
    I -HATE- you. I have never liked you, I was forced to try and get along with you because you were in the admin team.
    Everything about you is annoying.
    And all the above points are true, mine and everyone else's.. so don't try denying them. >:c

Anyway! With that now off my chest, I bid you farewell.
    And just if I didn't make myself clear enough

Last edited by Stokesy on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:22 pm

That.... wasn't specific at all, I already knew you hated me. I know a lot f you hate me,

what I'm wondering is, WHY?, AND HOW
    Stokesy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Post  Stokesy Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Stokesy wrote:Everything about you is annoying.
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:37 pm

I know, but, WHY? WHAT DO YOU THINK IS SO ANNOYING ABOUT ME?
    Stokesy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Post  Stokesy Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Stokesy wrote:Everything
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Post  Milkdairy Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:09 am

If you know, Blood, Then stop fucking repeatedly asking, before we add "Asking questions you already know the answer to" to the list. >:L
    Law
    Law

Post  Law Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:41 am

We don't like you about you.
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:31 pm

ok, I'll repeat it for everybody who is being stupid

yes you guys think I'm stupid, but what is so stupid about me? your saying something and not giving a because

for example, Bloodmaster was annoying because he always bugged other people about getting cool shit like admin or OTA. Bloodmaster kept complaining about this, and he became even more annnoying. So shisno the awesome banned him, and he never returned.
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

Post  τΐgσ Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:29 pm

TheBloodMaster wrote:ok, I'll repeat it for everybody who is being stupid

yes you guys think I'm stupid, but what is so stupid about me? your saying something and not giving a because

for example, Bloodmaster was annoying because he always bugged other people about getting cool shit like admin or OTA. Bloodmaster kept complaining about this, and he became even more annnoying. So shisno the awesome banned him, and he never returned.

Alright, I'm just going to come right out and say it.

Blood, everyone hates you because you're constantly full of yourself and try to gravitate everything around you. You're constantly an attention whore. You post irrelevantly in every topic you can, just so everyone gets the message "Blod wuz heer". You are one of the most immature people I've ever seen, and no matter what happens you can't take no for an answer and have to have things your way. It seems like you're trying to raise yourself above everyone else and kick as many people down the hill as you can on your way up.

I've tried tolerating you, I truly have, and I don't want to say I hate you. I'm annoyed with you, and the fact that you think you've got some minor character flaw that's keeping us from worshiping you.

*sigh*

There, there's your criticism, and I'm sorry if it's harsh, but it's what I think. I'm guessing some of it's more then deserved, but this isn't something you can change overnight Blood. Try to work on it, and again, I'm sorry we don't get along.
    Philou121[sfr]
    Philou121[sfr]

Post  Philou121[sfr] Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:47 pm

You can be nice when you are REALLY serious, but in general you should improve yourself, I have NOTHING against you exepted too much unserious gaming and some other things that are wrote on this thread, but when you roleplay you do it very well.

τΐgσ wrote:And no matter what happens you can't take no for an answer and have to have things your way.

*Cough* Like everyone *Cough*

Seriously, I got to arg. about orange juice with a player, he could just change it to something else and he refused to listen to Shisno, its only a exemple by the way, so I am not sure this is really a Negative point or simply a comment.
    (not gonna arg. anymore about asspull.)
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:53 pm

τΐgσ wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:ok, I'll repeat it for everybody who is being stupid

Alright, I'm just going to come right out and say it.

Blood, everyone hates you because you're constantly full of yourself and try to gravitate everything around you. You're constantly an attention whore. You post irrelevantly in every topic you can, just so everyone gets the message "Blod wuz heer". You are one of the most immature people I've ever seen, and no matter what happens you can't take no for an answer and have to have things your way. It seems like you're trying to raise yourself above everyone else and kick as many people down the hill as you can on your way up.

I've tried tolerating you, I truly have, and I don't want to say I hate you. I'm annoyed with you, and the fact that you think you've got some minor character flaw that's keeping us from worshiping you.

*sigh*

There, there's your criticism, and I'm sorry if it's harsh, but it's what I think. I'm guessing some of it's more then deserved, but this isn't something you can change overnight Blood. Try to work on it, and again, I'm sorry we don't get along.

welp, that was the most specific I've seen in this whole damn thread, you are awesome.

I think I got all I need,

this thread can be closed now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:36 pm