Dominus Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation

+6
puppy0156
TheBloodMaster
Warpizzle
τΐgσ
Feelsgoodman
Neko
10 posters

NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

Poll

Remove assasin armor?

[ 0 ]
    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    Poll closed
    Aspen
    Aspen

NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. - Page 2 Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

Post  Aspen Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:13 am

Milkdairy wrote:

I've seen your posts on the Refugee camp. I don't think you have the capacity to say Pancakes is Immature <_>

what happens in the RC stays in the RC
    Feelsgoodman
    Feelsgoodman

NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR. - Page 2 Empty Re: NO MORE FUCKING ASSASSIN ARMOR.

Post  Feelsgoodman Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:11 pm

It really doesn't matter if you stopped with the armor. Starting a trend means that you're responsible for everything that comes after it. I'm sorry, but I consider it FailRP unless they're actually an OTA.
    Katelyn
    Katelyn

Post  Katelyn Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:13 pm

Feelsgoodman wrote:It really doesn't matter if you stopped with the armor. Starting a trend means that you're responsible for everything that comes after it. I'm sorry, but I consider it FailRP unless they're actually an OTA.

Well, first broski', keep reading, they said themselves, I didn't start it.
    Secondly, I know, that's why only my OTA has a suit now, which she doesn't use. >_>
    Feelsgoodman
    Feelsgoodman

Post  Feelsgoodman Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Pancakes wrote:
    Feelsgoodman wrote:It really doesn't matter if you stopped with the armor. Starting a trend means that you're responsible for everything that comes after it. I'm sorry, but I consider it FailRP unless they're actually an OTA.

Secondly, I know, that's why only my OTA has a suit now, which she doesn't use. >_>

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude or anything by continuing this, but even if you didn't start it, there's still the problem with going on to it. Just cause you stopped now doesn't change anything. If you're addicted to Marijuana and you stop, it doesn't change the fact that you did.
    Katelyn
    Katelyn

Post  Katelyn Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Feelsgoodman wrote:
    Pancakes wrote:

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude or anything by continuing this, but even if you didn't start it, there's still the problem with going on to it. Just cause you stopped now doesn't change anything. If you're addicted to Marijuana and you stop, it doesn't change the fact that you did.

And i'm simply stating that I was part of the cause, not the reason for it, and that part of the cause has vanished. >_>
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Post  Milkdairy Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Thread locked due to derail. Poll it in a future thread. This is going nowhere but pointing fingers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:10 pm