Dominus Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation

+5
Warpizzle
Milkdairy
Neko
Shisno
Kitsune
9 posters

Who's the person you fucking DREAD?

Neko
    Neko

Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's the person you fucking DREAD?

Post  Neko Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's the person you fucking DREAD?

Post  Milkdairy Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:33 am

neko gtfo this is flam tred now
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Milkdairy wrote:neko gtfo this is flam tred now

gtfo this is a flaming milkdairy thread
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Post  Milkdairy Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:09 pm

stfu fag at least im not afraid of fuking bronis

waa ther everywhere i hat em cuz im homofobik and i assoom al bronis r homo

waaaaaaaaaaaa

Sad

waaaaa
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Milkdairy wrote:stfu fag at least im not afraid of fuking bronis

waa ther everywhere i hat em cuz im homofobik and i assoom al bronis r homo

waaaaaaaaaaaa

Sad

waaaaa

I'm not afraid of them, I kill them, idiot,

I just can't take them being EVERYWHERE!

and no, I don't assume all bronies are homo, becuase being a homo has something to do with your mindset, meanwhile becoming a BRONY is an open choice, which they have FULL CONTROL over
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Post  Milkdairy Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:16 pm

omg homosexulty is a disees!

WE CANN CUR ET W/ TAKEN R CHILDRNS DELDOS N SENDEN EM TO PUBLIK FLOGGING SESHENS SCREAMIN "UR GAY UR GONNA GO TO HELL UR GONNA GO TO HELL" -bludmaster
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Milkdairy wrote:omg homosexulty is a disees!

WE CANN CUR ET W/ TAKEN R CHILDRNS DELDOS N SENDEN EM TO PUBLIK FLOGGING SESHENS SCREAMIN "UR GAY UR GONNA GO TO HELL UR GONNA GO TO HELL" -bludmaster

fucking

idiot.

look, your CLEARLY trolling, soooo

Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 2 Don+t+want+to+sound+stupid...but+i+don+t+get+it+gt+.+lt+_389b8a2efa40c6415a48b5e7bcd94721
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Post  Milkdairy Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:43 pm

who th fuck do u think i am fag

ur stupit
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Who's the person you fucking DREAD? - Page 2 Don+t+want+to+sound+stupid...but+i+don+t+get+it+gt+.+lt+_389b8a2efa40c6415a48b5e7bcd94721
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

Post  τΐgσ Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Now I remember why I hate Blood, and interesting to see he hasn't changed in the slightest.

Integra's high up on my list, but over time she might've changed, so I need to check validity.

Chameli Cute was also a nightmare when we had to deal with that, and Puppy could be pretty annoying too.
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:49 pm

τΐgσ wrote:Now I remember why I hate Blood, and interesting to see he hasn't changed in the slightest.

Integra's high up on my list, but over time she might've changed, so I need to check validity.

Chameli Cute was also a nightmare when we had to deal with that, and Puppy could be pretty annoying too.

my post is completely blank, I fail to see how you can make that assumption.
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ

Post  τΐgσ Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:07 pm

TheBloodMaster wrote:
    τΐgσ wrote:Now I remember why I hate Blood, and interesting to see he hasn't changed in the slightest.

my post is completely blank, I fail to see how you can make that assumption.

>Post is completely blank
    >Multiple posts in this thread flaming others without any good cause in the first place

Don't act innocent. Also, I'd kindly like to ask you stop replying negatively. I'll stop my replies here, there's a post in the flame thread already about my problems with you, that should be sufficient.

Let's try to both be civil and stay on topic, thanks.
    Kitsune
    Kitsune

Post  Kitsune Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:36 pm

Oh mai gaww~ Someone actually figured out that people change over time!

Tigo, I congratulate you for being the first person on DRP to figure out that I've actually changed over time and I'm not as MUCH of a bitch... but still a bitch. (Actually serious here)
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:50 pm

Amethyst™ wrote:

Tigo, I congratulate you for being the first person on DRP to figure out that I've actually changed over time and I'm not as MUCH of a bitch... but still a bitch. (Actually serious here)

People do change, but in my case they changed to hate me XD
    Kitsune
    Kitsune

Post  Kitsune Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:16 am

TheBloodMaster wrote:
    Amethyst™ wrote:

People do change, but in my case they changed to hate me XD

Shut up, Meg.
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ

Post  τΐgσ Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:31 am

Amethyst™ wrote:

Well, thank ya. Everyone deserves a second chance.

I'm still probably gonna be a total hardass though.
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:17 pm

τΐgσ wrote:
    Amethyst™ wrote:

Will I change? :3
    Gothic
    Gothic

Post  Gothic Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:49 pm

TheBloodMaster wrote:
    τΐgσ wrote:
    Amethyst™️ wrote:

Will I change? :3

When every post you make isn't about you.. confused
    Yuri Sergig
    Yuri Sergig
    Donator

Post  Yuri Sergig Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:00 am

Well, For once on this thread i am proud to say i never hated one single person on DRP, I bet thats something rare considering what have been posted on this thread so far, also this thread is walking on the knives edge of going into a flame thread V2, But i suppose that already happend on page 1.
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ

Post  τΐgσ Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Guys, please stop the arguments and instigation. That's directed quite a lot towards you Blood; I've deleted multiple posts of yours that're just a ':3', which take up space and are generally annoying, and I've sent you a warning. Kindly stop.
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ

Post  τΐgσ Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:30 am

Annoying posts have been deleted.

Blood, last warning. Keep up the spam, and I ban you from the forums for a week.
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:48 pm

τΐgσ wrote:Annoying posts have been deleted.

Blood, last warning. Keep up the spam, and I ban you from the forums for a week.

HOW THE FUCK WAS THAT AN ANNOYING POST!

I was relevant to the topic (who do you dread) and I was also talking, that would have required an edit, not a fucking delete, I fucking dread you tigo, you are a fucking horrible admin!
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ

Post  τΐgσ Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:48 am

TheBloodMaster wrote:

I was relevant to the topic (who do you dread) and I was also talking, that would have required an edit, not a fucking delete, I fucking dread you tigo, you are a fucking horrible admin!

You replied to my post with a picture of the engineer labelled 'Nope', then proceeded to type a hundred or so ':3's for the next two posts you did.
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:54 pm

τΐgσ wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:

You replied to my post with a picture of the engineer labelled 'Nope', then proceeded to type a hundred or so ':3's for the next two posts you did.

after you deleated that one, I made another saying that nothing I was doing was breaking the rules, because there IS NO RULE AGAINST SPAMMING FOR SOME REASON. and then I proceeded to say that I dreaded you because you were such a fucking horrible admin, which isn't disrespect because this is a dread thread.

that of which you deleted, THAT is what I'm referring to.

also, you double posted tigo, another bad admin trait.
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ

Post  τΐgσ Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:22 pm

TheBloodMaster wrote:
    τΐgσ wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:

after you deleated that one, I made another saying that nothing I was doing was breaking the rules, because there IS NO RULE AGAINST SPAMMING FOR SOME REASON. and then I proceeded to say that I dreaded you because you were such a fucking horrible admin, which isn't disrespect because this is a dread thread.

that of which you deleted, THAT is what I'm referring to.

also, you double posted tigo, another bad admin trait.

I didn't delete any post that said I was a bad admin, as evidenced by the multiple posts up of you calling me such. I deleted posts that were instigating others off-topic-ly, and ones that were spamming, because we don't need that. If you want to rage, take it to the flame thread.

Thanks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:41 am