Dominus Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
Bloomin' ducks attacking my back yard! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
Bloomin' ducks attacking my back yard! EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
Bloomin' ducks attacking my back yard! EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
Bloomin' ducks attacking my back yard! EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
Bloomin' ducks attacking my back yard! EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
Bloomin' ducks attacking my back yard! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
Bloomin' ducks attacking my back yard! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
Bloomin' ducks attacking my back yard! EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
Bloomin' ducks attacking my back yard! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation

+3
τΐgσ
TheBloodMaster
Katelyn
7 posters

Bloomin' ducks attacking my back yard!

Katelyn
    Katelyn

Bloomin' ducks attacking my back yard! Empty Bloomin' ducks attacking my back yard!

Post  Katelyn Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Steam name (be exact): Skittles™️

Steam ID (www.steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:1:10190523
    Character name(s): Katelyn Skittles

How old are you?: 18 Babykin Wink

How long have you been with us?: Since Dominus was born.. And remember Voltaic? Haiderr.

Have you ever been banned before in the past?: Well.. This one time, at band camp.. This boy had cookies. So I ragebanned myself. No I haven't.

Do you have admin experience?: Only as a Super-Admin, a temporary Co-Owner, A community developer, an Admin and an Operator..
    I know its not much but gooby plz. x.x

Why do you want to be admin (2 descriptive paragraphs minimum)?: Dominus is like a second family to me, I spent most of my Roleplaying time on here, both as a coder and a roleplayer and even became an admin at one point.

Do you understand that any and all abuse of your powers will result in your power being stripped from you and a possible ban?: All I can say to that is COME AT ME BRO. You ain't going to see da abooze cause my name aint cabooze.

-I like to keep these things short and sweet so that you don't have to read a heap, besides, i've done this before so there isn't much point in heaps of paragraphs like my last app. x3

Last edited by Katelyn on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Bloomin' ducks attacking my back yard! Empty Re: Bloomin' ducks attacking my back yard!

Post  TheBloodMaster Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:11 pm

well, you kinda do need to fit the requirements of the app, or else your going to get shot harder then that scene in robocop.
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ
    Senior Development Manager/Donator

Bloomin' ducks attacking my back yard! Empty Re: Bloomin' ducks attacking my back yard!

Post  τΐgσ Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:01 am

You're goofy, headstrong in RP, and unpredictable. Still, you're a good admin when you need to be, and that's what counts.

+Support
    Kitsune
    Kitsune

Post  Kitsune Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:17 am

+Support

I actually was originally going to -support... but I thought about it for a bit. I saw nothing really wrong with you being an admin, just your RP when being an admin. I ask that you please... please, do not make OP as fuck characters. Reaver is what I'm talking about... but since I'm getting a chance to actually lead the OTA... I'll be changing the OTA up a bit. (Namely assassins, they should be more like the Black Ops Assassin's from Black Mesa).

Anyways, My point is... please don't use your adminship to give yourself RP advantages. Other than that, I'd love to see you as an admin. <3?
    Katelyn
    Katelyn

Post  Katelyn Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:29 am

Amethyst™ wrote:+Support

I actually was originally going to -support... but I thought about it for a bit. I saw nothing really wrong with you being an admin, just your RP when being an admin. I ask that you please... please, do not make OP as fuck characters. Reaver is what I'm talking about... but since I'm getting a chance to actually lead the OTA... I'll be changing the OTA up a bit. (Namely assassins, they should be more like the Black Ops Assassin's from Black Mesa).

Anyways, My point is... please don't use your adminship to give yourself RP advantages. Other than that, I'd love to see you as an admin. <3?

Well just to clarify, I was given Reaver long before I ever became an admin, but yes I did go a little overboard xD, but yeah that won't be happening, not gonna have some dopey ass rogue this time, just meee, skittles c:
    and thanksies for the +support <3
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:53 pm

My position on this is NEUTRAL because I can't really remember reaver all that well (were you the assassin that I killed on Adam? if not, that was probably sweete belle). Your admin skills I can't really remember all that well as well, so from what I'm hearing, I'll just remain neutral on this.
    Neko
    Neko

Post  Neko Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:06 pm

TheBloodMaster wrote:My position on this is NEUTRAL because I can't really remember reaver all that well (were you the assassin that I killed on Adam? if not, that was probably sweete belle). Your admin skills I can't really remember all that well as well, so from what I'm hearing, I'll just remain neutral on this.
    <-- Never had an assasin.

Anyways, I gotta -Support this. Time and time again, you've shown that you don't have the maturity or strengths to be an admin. I understand people change, but so far you haven't a bit. I mean, you didn't even follow the rules of the application format. For advice, I'd wait until (If it even does) DRP opens up again to apply.
    Katelyn
    Katelyn

Post  Katelyn Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:48 pm

Neko wrote:
    TheBloodMaster wrote:My position on this is NEUTRAL because I can't really remember reaver all that well (were you the assassin that I killed on Adam? if not, that was probably sweete belle). Your admin skills I can't really remember all that well as well, so from what I'm hearing, I'll just remain neutral on this.
    <-- Never had an assasin.

Anyways, I gotta -Support this. Time and time again, you've shown that you don't have the maturity or strengths to be an admin. I understand people change, but so far you haven't a bit. I mean, you didn't even follow the rules of the application format. For advice, I'd wait until (If it even does) DRP opens up again to apply.

Don't mean to sound rude, but there isn't any "Rules" wrote on the threads.
    And i'm not really implying that this is the main reason that you're in a negative spot, but you dislike me anywhom. You wouldn't know if i'd have matured or not because 1) you refuse to make any contact with me whatsoever and 2) people can be rediculously stupid when it comes to this stuff yet when it comes to actually doing so, you know, it's a different story. I'd just rather not bore the shit out of Shisno and the others again with a long-ass application like last time, because it's really not worth writing 3 paragraphs just to say that i've got experience in running servers, coding, excetera.

If you'd like to talk our issue out over steam then add me please, because you're mostlikely going to see alot of me and i'd rather we didn't hate on eachother. I still have little understanding of why you dislike me in the first place.
    TheBloodMaster
    TheBloodMaster
    Banned User

Post  TheBloodMaster Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:55 pm

You know what, becuase of the rather good behavior I've seen in you lately, I +suppport
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Post  Milkdairy Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:22 pm

As much as I would love you to be on the team again, and as much as I would love to think you've changed, I'm a bit rusty on the things people of this community have changed on. You've exhibited a bad use of your "rogue" characters, your average roleplay was quite redundant throughout all your characters and usually just took the path of roleplaying the bad, arrogant side of your own personality and attitude (Which I particularly do not like at all and believe gets in your way of doing your job without bias or goal of mediation.), You've exhibited a very poor use of your executive powers when you were a developer, and Shisno had decided to give developers those powers at that time "Just in case" in the belief that they would use those powers correctly.

You proved to be very opinionated and had a bad group attitude.

That's just my reasons I am going to reluctantly Not
    support your application,

better known as -support.

However, if you believe you've changed, hook me up on steam, and we'll have a chat about that.

Thank you for applying though, Dominus Roleplay is in need of staff.
    Shisno
    Shisno

Post  Shisno Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Application Pending, awaiting peer review.
    τΐgσ
    τΐgσ

Post  τΐgσ Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:46 pm

I'm gonna take my previous positive support and just go neutral.
    Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Post  Milkdairy Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:56 pm

I've changed my position to neutral.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:40 pm