Dominus Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
The Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative (Outlands Organisation, And Bitch please.) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
The Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative (Outlands Organisation, And Bitch please.) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
The Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative (Outlands Organisation, And Bitch please.) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
The Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative (Outlands Organisation, And Bitch please.) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
The Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative (Outlands Organisation, And Bitch please.) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
The Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative (Outlands Organisation, And Bitch please.) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
The Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative (Outlands Organisation, And Bitch please.) EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
The Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative (Outlands Organisation, And Bitch please.) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
The Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative (Outlands Organisation, And Bitch please.) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation

4 posters

The Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative (Outlands Organisation, And Bitch please.)

Milkdairy
    Milkdairy
    Development Manager
    Development Manager

Location : Staring at my computer, My Chair, My Room, My house, Los Angeles, California, United States, Northern America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

The Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative (Outlands Organisation, And Bitch please.) Empty The Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative (Outlands Organisation, And Bitch please.)

Post  Milkdairy Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:44 am

As you traverse across the Outlands, you find a House. Being exhausted from walking, you go inside to take a break. To your surprise, you find a Film projector in the house, with a film reel already in it. As you check the reel, it looks winded and ready to play. You grab a chair, and turn on the projector...

The Film starts Showing a Logo, with five large Letter inside, And Two under the first five.

The Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative (Outlands Organisation, And Bitch please.) E35217c4efa505f5d43e7e249133ba02

The Logo fades, and A Man in a Pin-striped Black business suit appears, Greeting you with the first words of the film.

The Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative (Outlands Organisation, And Bitch please.) 186870ef0d1e46bd3e515c8240a6f4af

"Greetings, And Welcome to the Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative. I am Joseph Staton, and I will be your Guide for this Orientation. Here at DHSRI, we have have 7 Stations in the Eurasian area, all serving a different Purpose. After This Film is over, you may report back to your Recruiter, who will assign you to a Station, And your Role in that station. Now that we have gone over the Basics, Let me give you a Little history on DHSRI: The Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative was founded in 1992 by Robert Falman as a Research project involving an Array of Sciences, aswell as studies of Human Society and its Many Variants. Our Stations Span across Japan, Asia, and the Euro-Asian Border. Even today during the Combine occupation of earth, the Research Initiative is live and well, serving its original purpose since. Although-- *Entire section is cut off* --Now that your Orientation is over, and you are prepared to be Assigned to a Station, you may return to your Recruiter. On Behalf of all our Personnel, We wish you all good Luck in your Future endeavors in the Initiative." The Film fades to black, showing brief credits, and then turns off automatically,

The Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative (Outlands Organisation, And Bitch please.) 19f83eef630f9ace06a3b3dabb2bad07

You get up, feeling decently rested, exiting the house and continuing down your path.
    Kitsune
    Kitsune

The Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative (Outlands Organisation, And Bitch please.) Empty Re: The Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative (Outlands Organisation, And Bitch please.)

Post  Kitsune Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Actually, this would be a really good idea to have, it looks nice, and cool.

Kind of reminds me of FNV, That one faction of people that help... forgot t- Followers of the Apocalypse, I think.
    Plane Otto
    Plane Otto

The Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative (Outlands Organisation, And Bitch please.) Empty Re: The Distributed Human Societal Research Initiative (Outlands Organisation, And Bitch please.)

Post  Plane Otto Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:46 pm

BWEMC on Voltaic helped alot, in my opinion.
    Xellos the old
    Xellos the old

Post  Xellos the old Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Personaly think they shoudent even exist. I mean so far what they showed. A combine dark energy reactor in their posseion. Airplanes gunshipes attack helicopters. More supplys then the Combine. More manpower then there is actualy alive.Even if you claim they don't. They have NO sense in the canon or HL2RP thinking. I mean seriusly. Rebels are all togather in ONE faction connected togather. Entire Earths refugee and rebel power are all linked togather in teamwork.
    Plane Otto
    Plane Otto

Post  Plane Otto Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:56 pm

A canon-like network is a network a single person can strike out (Maybe 3-30 persons, maximum) and other.
    I'm tired of these factions "Who have their big armies just outside the map", who always are there.. It's supposed to be the players who are there, not some pussy-ass boasting-teams..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:50 am