Dominus Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Warpizzle's admin application
WTF WTF WTF WTF Marriage through A GAME?! OSHIT EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm by Shisno

» guiz can i be an ota assassin pls
WTF WTF WTF WTF Marriage through A GAME?! OSHIT EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm by Milkdairy

» DRP Reopening
WTF WTF WTF WTF Marriage through A GAME?! OSHIT EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Me have computer problems long time
WTF WTF WTF WTF Marriage through A GAME?! OSHIT EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm by τΐgσ

» im out /10 character titles -.-
WTF WTF WTF WTF Marriage through A GAME?! OSHIT EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm by Milkdairy

» Server Reboot to-do-list
WTF WTF WTF WTF Marriage through A GAME?! OSHIT EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Neko

» Kasumi Misaki
WTF WTF WTF WTF Marriage through A GAME?! OSHIT EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am by Kitsune

» hay tailer
WTF WTF WTF WTF Marriage through A GAME?! OSHIT EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am by Kitsune

» Your favorite Unit.
WTF WTF WTF WTF Marriage through A GAME?! OSHIT EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:29 am by Warpizzle

Navigation

4 posters

WTF WTF WTF WTF Marriage through A GAME?! OSHIT

Lt.Butterscotch
    Lt.Butterscotch

WTF WTF WTF WTF Marriage through A GAME?! OSHIT Empty WTF WTF WTF WTF Marriage through A GAME?! OSHIT

Post  Lt.Butterscotch Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:59 pm

HOLY SHIT BRO.

She Said Yes Aswell

Can I do this to Kimmi?

And Scout And Hipster And Shisno And Chance- Wait no, too young. And ClockW- Okay not him, he's too young too.
    And maybe someone else.... *WINK WINK*Also I am not gay or female. :3 OR BISEXUAL
    Yuri Sergig
    Yuri Sergig
    Donator

WTF WTF WTF WTF Marriage through A GAME?! OSHIT Empty Re: WTF WTF WTF WTF Marriage through A GAME?! OSHIT

Post  Yuri Sergig Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:44 am

Who the heck is Kimmi ?
    Lt.Butterscotch
    Lt.Butterscotch

WTF WTF WTF WTF Marriage through A GAME?! OSHIT Empty Re: WTF WTF WTF WTF Marriage through A GAME?! OSHIT

Post  Lt.Butterscotch Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:15 am

WHAT THE FUCK. IS WRONG WITH YOU. GET OUT OF MY TOPIC YOU INSIGNIFICANT FOOL. YOU DESERVE NO RESPECT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vhHQuh3AaY <---Kimmi Smiles :3
    Yuri Sergig
    Yuri Sergig
    Donator

Post  Yuri Sergig Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:32 am

:C I am sad cat
    Xellos the old
    Xellos the old

Post  Xellos the old Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:38 am

Scramble. If yer going to continue like this and make one more unserius spam bullcrap yer getting banned permanently from the forums for spaming garbage evrywhere.
    Lt.Butterscotch
    Lt.Butterscotch

Post  Lt.Butterscotch Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:04 pm

Okay, because obviously I'm not kidding about any of it, and I even showed him who kimmi was and I am sick and tired of being threatened for this shit, Ban me if it makes you feel better, I honestly dont need a fucking account to look at the forums, I just am trying to show people this video and joke around with Yuri, so if it really fucking makes you feel good about yourself, ban me.
    Xellos the old
    Xellos the old

Post  Xellos the old Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Point is yer posting useless stuff on offical posts. That is something that is not wanted or tolerated fully. Like on Voltatic content page.
    Lt.Butterscotch
    Lt.Butterscotch

Post  Lt.Butterscotch Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Then Lock It, Because I was wondering why it said Voltaic On It, Is it coming back is my question, so how about TELLING me the reason you do it before deleting it. And this isn't IC or anything, and it's a place where you can be OOC and yourself, not being told to act like your not that, I am obviously fucking joking and I do get pissed off big time, so I act like myself. If that's a problem, ignore me.
    ecstasy
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

Post  ecstasy Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:22 am

Xellos, you really need to calm the fuck down and get that stick thats shoved so far up your ass out.
    Yuri Sergig
    Yuri Sergig
    Donator

Post  Yuri Sergig Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:02 pm

I'm still wondering who Kimmi is...I have no clue or never been told who she is.
    ecstasy
    ecstasy
    Roleplay Moderator

Post  ecstasy Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Kimmi Smiles. Shes a youtube artist who happens to be Australian like me, and Tyler has a thing for Australian girls.
    Lt.Butterscotch
    Lt.Butterscotch

Post  Lt.Butterscotch Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:29 pm

HEYHEYHEYHEYHEY. HEY.

HEY. DONT TELL PEOPLE WHAT IM INTO TO, DAMN IT! And I provided a link up, Yuri, the tiny writing on the WHAT THE FUCK post.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content